Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fell down:(


I had a terrible fall yesterday late afternoon..
My sister & I saw e bus stopping at e traffic light & we thought that we could make it on time if we run..
who knows(God know,hahax) that I will tripped and fell down near e rubbish chute at level 1..
e worst is I fell down from a platform!!
sob sob:'(
thank God, I didn't sprain my ankle!!
I nearly faint right there but e Holy Spirit protected mi..
so instead of crying, I laughed at myself..
I always laugh at myself when I fall down or trip..
hahax!!XD
my sis was shocked when she heard mi laugh..
it was so hilarious..
there is an uncle walking & talking on e phone in front of mi when we were running towards his direction..
when I fell down, his face was like so funny!!
he got shocked & he stood in his place for a while until he heard mi laugh..
hahax!!
my sis & I couldn't stop laughing about e incident until now!!
well anyway this isn't e 1st time I fell down & injured both knees..
e pain is somehow tolerable..
but when I was bathing I couldn't take e pain until tears just roll down my eyes..
now & then e pain just come anytime they want..
now I can't eat anything that is dark in colour..
anyway I've only uploaded e dressings but not my wounds..
who wanna c my wounds??
hehex..XP

No comments: