Preacher: Pastor Richard Witmer
Sermon title: I have a Purpose - Living the vision
Main verse: Habakkuk 2:2
1)I have a Purpose.
Ephesians 2:10
a]Know God
b]Make God known
The wrong question is to ask God what is His plan for my life.
The right question is to ask God what is His plan.
2)My purpose is to Win souls and Make Disciples.
Luke 19:10
1 Timothy 2:4
Matthew 28:19-20
Acts 1:8
3)I will be Fulfilled Unless My Purpose is Fulfilled.
Being busy is an excuse!
You can! (Get it done!)
4)I can Best Fulfill my Purpose in the G12 Vision.
Habakkuk 2:2
1 Corinthians 9:19
I can win 12 Disciples!!
Love never talks about sacrifice!!!
Supernatural = Super(God) + Natural(Me)
5)I must Fulfill my Purpose Today.
James 4:13-14
Your life is like a vapor.
"Earth's history is strewn with the wrecks of half-finished plans and unexecuted resolutions. 'Tomorrow' is the excuse of the lazy and the refuge of the incompetent."
~Nolbert Quayle
Are you 100% committed to God?
A generation out there is crying out for you to wake up! Cry out to God to save them!
No comments:
Post a Comment