
Yesterday after church when to meet Precious at city hall. Ate lunch & watch Karate Kid. It was so nice! e main lead was a child & so young he is so talented. He really learnt e gong fu, he can dance v. well & he can act, he even got muscle! Six pac u know. This show is worth watching. Then after that, we went to e I 4get what is e name of e bridge near e floating platform. Then we went to e casino. Didn't go in but we can c it from outside. e lightings there r so beautiful & expensive! Singapore is so rich! Plus e hotel which has e sky park on top is v. gorgeous! If only I can get to just stay one night there. I wanna go to e sky park too. Like what Precious said, It's higher than e Singapore flyer and it's cheaper too. It's only $20! So worth it right?
Today I'm going to meet Ting, Precious & Hunny(that's all, right?) out for dinner at chomp chomp. I've changed my fasting to lunch. When u really wanna fast, God really help u, u don't even feel hungry at e point of time u r fasting! Praise God for that! Anyway I'm going to enjoy my dinner tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment