Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thanks Holy Spirit


Today went for e teens 40 DOF training. They distributed papers for us & one of it was a survey. I looked through it and found that e last section, where people have to circle which level they r in and there is only sec, JC & poly. There is no ITE at all. I was quite disappointed and was determined to tell e in-charge. However, I dunno who is overall in charge of it. So I decided to tell pastor Eugene Seow. But I was struggling to type. I dunno what and how should I type so that I dun sound rude to him. But if I dun say, I dun think I can slp in peace tonight. So I discussed with my sis and Heidi. In e end, I sent it to him. Hope he read my msg. It's v. impt! XP

This few days there is this guy called 'Letterment Toh' who commented on my fb post, "FAITH without ACTION is DEAD!" which I quoted it from Rev. SP Nina Khong. That guy really argues a lot. I was quite fascinated by myself. I was definitely led by e Holy Spirit to type those words. He argues and argues, finding hundreds and thousands of reasons to find fault with my post. Everything he said was so weird. Below is e link to my post:
http://www.facebook.com/StrawberryFlorencev=wall&story_fbid=135362206493820&ref=notif

No comments: