Saturday, July 3, 2010

Enjoyed e day

Woahx! Yesterday was my bdae but I didn't celebrate it. I'm ok with it but I 4get to buy myself a small cake!! Sob sob~ Anyway Kimmy & I today was late for Gkidz bcos there was a v. bad traffic jam. We were stuck in e traffic for like 1hr!! Missed e briefing & got there feeling v. blur. But during e worship I was so enjoyed! My sister said that it's bcos I'm older so I wanna cherish my young age. Hahax! No lahx, it was just a lame joke. Since I started serving, I've never been enjoying so much. Today I was enjoying so much that I can feel e joy of e Lord upon mi. Thank u God! It is so fun to serve e Lord. There is so many things u can do for Him. Praise Him for that. :)

No comments: