
Yesterday my poly frens celebrated my 19th bdae. We watched ECLIPSE!! It's like finally ECLIPSE!! Now I can't wait for breaking dawn to come out. Hahax! It was so nice! After e movie we when around shopping. I didn't know they r going to give mi a surprise celebration. So it was again a surprise to me. I was trick by them bcos they lie to me. Hahax! I'm so easily lied to. Such an easy target. But it was a great celebration. Both last yr and this yr I have a bdae surprise. Thanks Pam, Heidi, Lina & Priya! We took loads of photos & took a video too. They always video my bdae. I must b v. stupid in e video. Hahax! But I love it a lot. So thankful that God gave mi beautiful frens. I can really c God in my life! When I dunno God, my frens around mi was so horrible to mi but when I know God, my frens r so wonderful! These few days I can literally see God working in my life! I'm so happy that He is indeed real. I know I'm part of His masterpiece and I wanna b a great helper to Him. Thank You God! Love u so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment