Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Should I?

Should I stay in this company and continue my career? Should I study diploma in early childhood? Should I continue to stay as an Assistant teacher? Should I give up everything and study on God's word and become a pastor? The last one seems appropriate, but is it God's plan for me? Last time I have already run away from early childhood, now I'm thinking of running again. There is no point in running away. The problem will continue to be there until I face it. Lord Jesus I need Your strength.

My children are so adorable. This boy suddenly said something about showing me something inside his computer. Then don't know why they start saying they have facebook. One of the boys still can tell me the link 'www.facebook.com'! HAHA! I was shocked that they said they have facebook. After some talking, I found out that actually facebook is one of their games in y8! Y8 is a webby for games. HAHA! I love them a lot a lot a lot!!

The manager already asked us to think of a theme for the year end function. And also what to perform. How? I was a bit shock that we need to think of this kind of thing. I thought the theme is the centre will come out with one. Then what to perform we will think of it. Lord please give me some ideas so that I can be a help to my centre.

No comments: