These few days have been dreading to go to work. What's wrong with me? I thought I like children a lot? But it's not the children that make me so tired but it's the workload. Although I'm an assistant teacher, but I think I do more works than an ordinary AT does. I was planning of quitting at the end of this year and take O level english again. This time hoping that I can get B4. After that I would like to study early childhood at TP.
God please help me! I confess that I'm a bit lazy but I hope that I will not go the wrong way again. Please help me Lord! I need You a lot. I got a feeling I will break down soon. I hope not. I'm tired of working, I just want to concentrate on God alone. But not working and getting money from my daddy is going to give my daddy more burden. Now I'm stuck! LORD JESUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment