Thursday, June 23, 2011

One-bite apples

During lunch time, Mrs Lim found out that there were 2 apples thrown away with only one bite for both. It was thrown away at the dustbin nearer to K2. They asked the K2 and nobody wants to admit. It's so disappointing to discover that they did this and don't want to admit. After some time of investigating, we found out that one culprit but not the other one. That person still doesn't want to own up. Doing the wrong things and doesn't want to speak up make me even more sad.

Last time it was the milk incident. Previously it was the toys. Doesn't want to finish the milk and put away. Still nobody wants to own up. Until now we still don't know who did it. Lord, please help all these children. I felt like talking to the child. I bet the child is feeling quite upset. Tears were forming at my tears when I thought about them. Doing the wrong thing is one thing. Not admitting prevent them from wanting to change.

Sometimes, I pity them as they eat the food they doesn't like. When we force them to eat, I felt so bad. I can't teach them to waste food. If not many other children will start to tell me that they doesn't want to eat too. Giving them small portion will not give them the enough nutrition. They need love a lot. I felt that as teachers, we are not showing and giving lots of love for them, at least in my class. I should and will try my best to shower them with love. I want them to grow up and graduate with a good and humble heart.

No comments: