Monday, June 27, 2011

Something big is coming up!

Both the manager and supervisor talked to me today. They gave me my appraisal and asked me whether do I want to take the diploma course. I was hesitant in the beginning, as I was planning to leave and also studying full time. But I believe it's God's plan for me to stay and further my studies. Firstly, it's somehow part of my church. It's very God related. Secondly, they are sponsoring me for my study. Thirdly, I believe God has something big for me. Yeah!

It will be a very challenging road to go as I embark on this journey. I have lots of feelings now. I'm feeling anxious, scared, worried and excited. But God will sure to help me whenever I need Him, in fact when I "don't need" Him, He will still be there for me. But I believe we always need God, there is no such a time when we don't need Him. I need to have a more prayerful life so that I'm consistently engaging with God then I will not feel scared or worried.

Ok. Going to have a great day tomorrow because I have off-in lieu and I have exciting things to do. HAHA! I felt God's love and I'm so in love with You, Lord!:)

No comments: