I have been having this serious headache since Saturday. I can still do my things but when I cough, the pain is excruciating. I think I have a very slight fever. If I don't take care of myself, I might have a fever coming on. God please heal me, thanks! Ever since I started to work, I have been falling sick. Fever is a constant thing. Felt that it might be because of the virus or bacteria I caught at the centre.
Having frequent back pains too. We need to carry lots of heavy things and nobody can help you, because you are a assistant teacher. Next time if I'm a teacher and I have a AT, I will do my work with her not ask her to do alone. But for Ms Low, it's different, because after all she is a manager. She has lots of things to do so I'm somehow between a teacher and a AT. HAHA!
Got to pray for God's protection over my family, the centre and me. May the blood of Jesus cover me from head to toe. I don't want any sickness, no matter how small it may seems. I think another problem is that I worry too much about my work. Whenever, I worry about something, I will dream of it and then next I will fall sick. I should stop that and receive peace from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment