The children having fun the whole while the teachers busy themselves through. After a whole morning and afternoon, we finally get together to sit down and eat. We celebrated the second term's birthday. Ate lots of food as our lunch is only nuggets and fishballs. I was so tired that my back ache so much and I needed to rest at the conference room.
Today didn't get to really do my things. I hope I can finish everything by tomorrow. I don't like to have things left undone and went home. I will tend to worry too much if that's so. But I need to also leave it to God.
When we were still there, I was kind of disappointed with myself. Firstly, it's because I didn't turn to God when I was met with a situation. Secondly, it's because I lacked of ideas/techniques to handle the problem. Zhi Kang was wandering off on his own to play with the exercise area. I went over to bring him back but no matter what he still refused to do so. There was a few outsiders looking thus I don't dare to really force him. I try a few ways but to no avail.
I told my manager, and she asked me to bring him back with a stern voice. I went back to try again but she came and bring him back. Sometimes, I felt so hopeless, the children sometimes don't listen to me because they think I'm easily bullied. Well, I need to try my very best to make sure the children listen to me. I'm going to think of a way. I don't like to be angry with them and talked to them with a angry tone.
God please be with me always:)
No comments:
Post a Comment