Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wonderful outing

Today basically is working from 0700 to 1900!! We K2's teachers have to reach at 0700 because we were going to Jurong Bird Park. After work I still stayed back to finish up some stuff. The children enjoyed a lot. I was given Claire, Wei Jun, Stella, Ling Xin and Jovan. I told them that they were obedient children so that's why they get to follow me. They are really obedient and I love them so much. When I told them that they are with me and have to follow and wait for me. They really wait for me until I said they can go. It's so easy to talk and teach them when they listen.

When I took photos of them by 3 persons and then 2 persons, after that I said I felt like taking the 5 of them. When my head move out and nearly going out where the door will be closing, they asked me to be careful. After that I gave up because it was impossible. They even thought of squeezing themselves so that I can take photos. They are really so adorable!! I kept smiling to myself because of them.

No comments: