Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy blessed 20th birthday to me!:)

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me!:)

Finally officially 20 years old! I'm no longer a teen! Live 2 decades already. HAHA! It's wonderful that God sent me down to earth on 2nd July 1991. I just simply love the date! HAHA! Today went to sentosa, underwater world and dolphin lagoon with bell the whole morning and afternoon. After that went to ION to meet Ting, Jenny & her boyfriend, Yu Da, Chong Xin, Chen Long and his girlfriend. Every birthday is a get together for all of us. I'm happy that we still can meet up with each other and everyone's birthday.

This year is my 11th year with Shi Ting. I think it's my longest friendship. It's so cool that I still am in contact with her. I hope we will never lose contact with each other. Thank God for everything. Thanks everyone who celebrated my birthday and the presents from everyone. I love all of u'll!:))

No comments: