Key Scripture: Romans 8:28-39
Preacher: Pastor Richard Witmer
Through His love, I am an unstoppable force. It's because we are made out of His image.
1) It's all good!
*verse 28 - all things work together for good.
Requirements:
1-For those who love God
2-Those who are called
3-According to His purposes
2) I am a person of destiny!
*verse 29-30
Jeremiah 1:4-5
Before I was formed in the womb, I exist in God's heart.
Romans 10:13
You are a person of destiny!
3) If God is for us, who can be against us?
Acts 4:12
*verse 31-34
We are justified because God pay for our sins.
~You can overcome any trials.
4) I am more than a conqueror.
*verse 35-39
It doesn't say that I am a conqueror.
It's not based on what we can do, but on who we are.
Genesis 1:21
God bless me so that I can have dominion over the earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment