Saturday, March 19, 2011

Depressed

Since Thursday I have been feeling a bit depressed. I know it's from the devil but I still couldn't get out of it. Lord You really need to help me, let me lean on You! I want to cry out loud but I don't want to feel helpless. I felt sad for that girl. On Thursday, this boy kept venting his anger on anyone who doesn't make him happy. I was one of them. I just couldn't be bothered. I'm his teacher and yet he is behaving like this towards me. Don't like just shout at me and show me that face. I'm have enough of him already. During the afternoon, after naptime, I looked after the hope group which is his group. Suddenly the other boy whom is that boy's best friend came running after my favourite girl. I stopped him but he managed to snatch away the girl's toys. In the first place it doesn't belong to that girl, but she cried. I felt helpless. It's because both of the boys don't want to listen to me. I comforted the girl and tears were already forming in my eyes. Suddenly it lead me back to my primary school days, when boys always like to bully me. I felt disappointed that I can't help that child. I don't want her to have that same feeling as me. I don't know why guys like to bully girls. It hurt me a lot and I need full healing from the LORD. That's why I always have this thinking that all guys are bad guys no matter how good they are. It's because I will think that they are just fakers. Inside them they are another person. Except for Malays and Indians. Might be because only Chinese guys bully me. I need to cut it off in the name of Jesus!

No comments: