Tuesday we started our cell with the brothers. It was quite ok. I'm very interested in inviting my friends and bringing them to the event. I hope that the time come quickly. I pray that God will take away my fear of stepping out in faith. So that I will daringly believe that my friends will come despite of the distance and also it's a Christian event. So Lord I pray that You will open up their hearts and soften it. Let them be willing to come and reject any excuses they have. Remove any obstacles that they will have or have which prevent them from coming. Thank You Jesus!
I went for tea with EDO whom is none other than Pastor Eugene Seow. Know quite a lot about him and felt that he is really a cool person and boss.
Actually wanted to update more but very lazy and also tiring. It's because I want to go offline already. So if there is any interesting of juicy news I will update again. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment