There is so many things for me to accomplish today. I have to finish the workbook. Supposed to give out memo. Supposed to check spelling and print out next week's. Need to print out info of ridby maths. But I only could do the workbook because there is so many and my manager want it to be done by today. Busy busy busy. Have to do so many things and this class always create trouble. We have to be patience and loving towards them. So many things I have to learn. It's interesting but I don't think I will be able to cope if I would to study and work at the same time.
Have to really pray at my classroom before the start of the day. Need to pray for protection, love and joy. Among the children and also the teachers. Speak in tongues will be even better. Also to ask God to feel the place with His Holy presence. I felt that the teachers there are too work-oriented. I don't know whether does it means professionalism. I believe that no matter how serious your work is, you still can have fun. Why not add some joy into your working life?
Quitting this job has come to my mind for the second time. It must be from the devil because quitting is not from God. I would not quit unless I am pursuing my study at a poly. Should depend on God fully. It may be stressful because I'm working with the manager inside the classroom. But I learn lots of things from her. It's cool but sometimes I can't take it. Sometimes she didn't get the fact right and she can blame it on you. Although I would felt being wronged, but I accept it because I should be careful of my surrounding.
No comments:
Post a Comment