Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update!

It's been a while since I update about my children. Now I don't go to T class in the afternoon but I still go for nap duty every wed. I stayed in my class for the whole day and they love me a lot. I love them a lot too. They always like to call me in a funny way with the common tune and always hug me whenever they like. So every now and then I will get hugs. HAHA! There is this boy who always hug me very tight, one day he hugged me with all his strength and it was so painful. He may be a small boy but his strength is so strong.

Yuan Hao today told me he got girlfriend! I asked him whether does he really know the meaning of girlfriend and he said yes. He said his girlfriend is in Malaysia and that whenever his grandma organise a party, she will come. I told him that he anyhow say and that he is too young to have a girlfriend but he still say he have. HAHA! So cute and naive! Josiah and him always say I'm beautiful. They used the word "beautiful" and not pretty! HAHA! So happy to hear that.

My workload increases as the days go by. Spelling is the stress. Every week I have to make sure the memo and homework go out. Remind parents if they haven't hand in the homework. Prepare the papers for spelling. I'm doing so many things because I'm under the manager! So stressful but I like my job.

Ever since I start to work, I have been falling sick. Am I that weak? Today my class got a few didn't come which is quite unexpected. One vomited, two not feeling well, two having fever. Heard that they is the fever virus. I hope I won't get it because I want to go for G12 conference!

No comments: