Friday, November 14, 2008

Found Esther..!!

I'm so happy today..
I'm so surprised tt Esther still rmb mi..
hahax...
n she still rmb my hse no..
I didn't even rmb hers..
nw i got her no i'm so happy..
tml am meeting her at orchard..
nv meet her for so long..
dunno whether how does she look like alr..
so happy tt i cn find back my pri 3 fren..!!
If i'm nt wrong she & I noe each other for 9 yrs..!!
hahax..
i'm really so glad tt she found mi..
she still offered mi a job..!!
such a gd fren..
i should treasure her..
ohhx my..

Prayer:
Father, U r beautiful beyond description, U r so glorious & mighty, e ruler of e whole universe, U r great..
God of time & season, arise..
E time has come, manifest Ur glory in my life..
Ur Word says, "Riches & honour r wif mi; yea, durable riches & righteousness.."
Therefore, Lord, I call forth e riches of God in my life, ministry, marriage, family in Jesus' name..
I reject e spirit of dryness..
Father, Lord, let e riches of e glory b made known to mi in e name of Jesus Christ, I pray..
Amen..
I call forth e riches of God in my life, ministry, family in Jesus' name..
Father, Lord, e earth is full of Ur riches I, therefore, receive riches in every area of my life..
Thank U, Lord, for answers to prayers in e name of Jesus..
Amen..!!

Countdown till class chalet:
2 more days..!!

No comments: