Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sad-Scared

Today was extremely v sad..
we sent Hsiang Yuan off at airport..
we enjoy at 1st..
den when he is abt to go in tt time..
Xue Qing cried b4 he reach..
I was beside her den i cnt take it tt she cried..
den i tried to keep calm..
but in e end i saw Hsiang Yuan cried I cried too..
OMG..!!
den everybody started to cry..
erm nt everybody lahx..
except his china frens & bell..??
hahax..
I nv send ppl off at all..
n it was so sad..
e worst thing was he is nt coming back..
but we all noe we may meet someday if we wan..
after sending him off Bell & Hunny came to my hse..
I help Hunny create blog den Bell slp on my beautiful bed.. :P
around 6 sth dey went off..
den sth sickening happened..
AHRX..!!
i really cnt take it anymore..
he is v irritating & annoying..
y mux he use private phone to call mi..??
n he is so v what..
I dunno how to describe..
ohhx my..
e more he ask e more I'm scared..
i dunno how to tell him..
he make mi feel like telling lies..
but i cnt & I dun wan..
ahrx..!!
I thgt he give up alr..
but he still called mi..!!
frustrated..
i really wanna ignore him..
but he kept pestering mi..
ahrx..!!
I dun wan this to happen..
he is scary..

Prayer:
Thank U, Lord, for e power of Ur Word..
I come b4 U, for I am thirsty for Ur anointing..
I am thirsty for e outpouring of e Holy Spirit in my life, ministry, business, family..
May U fill mi wif Ur Spirit in a greater measure..
I am thirsty to noe U more..
May u reveal Urself to mi in Jesus' name..
Father, Lord, I wan u to move mi to a higher lvl of knowing U..
I am thirsty for Ur mighty visitation, spiritual growth, n thirsty to live n walk in e Spirit in Jesus' name..
Fill mi wif Ur supernatural power n Ur anointing Lord n use mi for Ur glory in e mighty name of Jesus..
I am thirsty for supernatural exploitation..
I am thirsty to c e demonstration of Ur Spirit in my life..
Fill mi wif an overflowing anointing in e name of Jesus..
I give U thanks for Ur visitation upon my life in Jesus' name..
Amen..!!

Countdown till class chalet:
3 more days..!!

No comments: