den after that sth happened which I dun feel like saying it here..
no matter what happened I didn't go to church..
so I rest at home until 10.45am..
I went to meet Jenny Xiu Ting n Kenny at pasir ris interchange..
we went to downtown east wild wild wet..
I got in free cos for dunno what reason dey have free tickets..
mayb e class chalet which offered free tickets for either escape or wild wild wet..
it was my 1st time dere n immediately we got in dey wanna play e family ride but I was scared..
not scared of heights but scared of e effect of sliding down..
it feel like falling down but when I got down for e 1st time it was fun..
but when we got to e bottom my leg can't help mi to stand..
n I felt falling down to e ground but still not bad I enjoy e ride..
[hahax..]
so we went on to play e others..
we play until 3.15pm den go bathe..
after that we went to KFC n have...dunno lunch or dinner..
bcos it was in e middle..
around 5 plus we took 89 back to hougang mall..
I slept on e bus for e whole journey n I dream of sth horrible but I couldn't rmb it..
when we got dere my leg start to ache n couldn't stand for too long..
thought of slacking for awhile but in e end went to NTUC to buy snacks n went home..
waited quite long for my bus..
suddenly I got a feeling that I dun wanna go home..
but in e end still ended up at home..
[hahax..]
reached home n start to do my own things..
den my leg produced lactic acid n it couldn't start walking..
it felt like cramp but it is not..
e pain is excruciating especially my left leg..
dunno my frens also have this prob or not..
Prayer:
Lord Jesus. I worship U because there is power in Ur Word; everything came to being through Ur Word, n U have given mi power to speak to every situation in my life, n they shall obey..
I, therefore, receive grace, power n faith to succeed; I call forth those things that b not as if they were in Jesus' name..
Let e blood of Jesus poison e root of problems in my life in e name of Jesus..
I claim e victory of e cross for my life, my marriage, my family, my promotion, my ministry, my businesses in Jesus' name..
Lord, I receive my deliverance in place of captivity, joy in place of sorrow, love in place of hatred, promotion in place of demotion, laughter instead of weeping, solution in place of problems, a garment of praise in place of mourning, grace in place of disgrace, blessings in place of curses; n I call forth fruitfulness, breakthroughs in everything I do..
I shall live, reign n rule as a king in this nation..
I reject premature death in Jesus' name..
I reject nightmares n sudden destruction in Jesus' name..
I reject sickness n disease in my spirit, soul n body in e name of Jesus, I reject e plans n assignments of e devil in my life in Jesus' name..
O Lord, grant mi e power to b fulfilled, successful, n prosperous in life..
Jesus, promote n preserve my life n make a way for mi where there seems to b no way in Jesus' wonderful name..
Amen..
No comments:
Post a Comment