
Who..??mi..!!

My white sunglasses..

I love my new sunglasses..!!

Cool..??hahax..
tis wk find jobs find until v tired..
den gt one time we found a job at tanglin mall..
when we gt dere..
we didn't noe it was so far away..
n e manager said hv to work on public holi also..
so means x'mas also hv to work..
tis yr is our last yr n i wanna spent e time wif my fren..
hahax..
so while we r considering we found another job at suntec city..
at least tis is beta..
i hv straight bus to city hall..
den i take shuttle bus..
den nw waiting for dem to call..
ytd went shopping wif Bell Ju Crystal Hunny & Hsiang Yuan..
it was so call a farewell party for Hsiang Yuan our taiwan fren bahx..
we took loads of pics..
it was fun..
hahax..
den i bought a sunglasses..
i like it a lot..
i searched for it for so long n finally found it..
Ju also bought a sunglasses..
i think all kinds of sunglasses suits her lohx..
for mi jiu diff..
i cnt wear too big if nt it dun suits mi..
but i think tis one also quite big..
but dey said if i like it jiu buy..
dun buy sth tt i won't like it..
hahax..
i'm having so much fun during tis few days..
it's time to prepare for tues sci paper 1..
1 hr n tt's it..!!
n we gonna hv fun & freedom..
Yippee..!!
den today slp until v late agn..
woke up bathe eat use com n den rest..
nearly fall aslp..
around 6 plus in e afternoon Huan woke up..
we talk den watch HSM 3 half way..
i accidentally close it off when we were resting..
den didn't watch alr..
cos anyway e screen was v blur when we enlarged it..
ok tml hv to study..
Prayer:
Thank U, Everlasting Father, for Ur Word..
It is written tt U sent ur Word n healed mi n delivered mi from my destructions..
Thank U, Father, for I stand upon tis Word I receive supernatural healing for my family, for my country, for my finances, for my ministry, for my business in e name of Jesus..
Every form of sickness in my ministry, every manipulation of Satan aimed at destroying my life, my marriage, my finances, my country, I come against it in e name of Jesus..
I receive deliverance from every power of e enemy on my finances, marriage, academics, as I trust n stand upon Ur Word..
I declare tt I am free from e destruction of e enemy as I confess Ur Word right nw in e name of Jesus Christ..
Thank U, Jesus, for I noe tt by Ur stripes I am healed, my business is healed, my finances r healed, my country is healed in e name of Jesus our Lord..
Amen..!!
Countdown till FREEDOM:
2 more days..!!
Countdown till class chalet:
8 more days..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment