Friday, November 28, 2008

Tired of boredness

[Kimmidoll]
Makoto-"Sincerity"
This is Makoto..
one of the kimmidoll..
dey r so cute and sweet..
I'm starting to collect these dolls..
dere is magnet keychain small n medium dolls..
but have to save money 1st den can buy..
this few days kept on finding jobs..
find so long still haven't found one yet..
but still got slack a bit..
hahax..
so many jobs only hiring full timers..
some only want 18 yrs and above..
find until v tired..
I really hope I can find job to spend my time..
if not I stay at home only can watch show online..
got one website for movies derx..
actually wanna watch HSM 3 but dunno y it cnt b loaded..
den my 4 story books also read finish alr..
actually I can re-read but I jux wanna do sth else..
but I also got nth to do..
hahax..
twilight is coming to cinema on 18th dec 2008..
I can't wait to watch it..

Prayer:
Almighty God, I thank U for Ur blessings upon my life in Jesus' name..
Father, Lord, restore all e years e caterpillars and e cankerworms have eaten..
Every wasted effort b turned to blessings in Jesus' name..
Bless mi everywhere I go..
I receive e blessing of God in my life..
I possess all my possessions in e name of Jesus Christ..
Lord, Ur Word says in Isaiah 60:11, "Therefore thy gates shall open continually; they shall not b shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee e forces of e Gentiles, n that their kings may b brought"..
Lord, through Ur Word, let my spiritual gates, ministerial gates, financial gates, material gates b open continually in Jesus' name..
I command e rain of God's abundant favour, blessings, prosperity to rest on my life in e name of Jesus Christ..
I receive divine breakthrough in my financial life, ministerial life, material life in e name of Jesus..
Lord, I thank U for answers to prayer in Jesus' mighty name..
Amen..!!

No comments: