it seems to mi like e time past so fast that I have such a short day..
ytd toss n turn in my bed but jux couldn't slp..
until abt 12 plus to 1 den fell aslp..
den today I was woke up by bell..
hahax..
she wan mi to meet her at clementi mrt passenger station at 1.30pm..
I reached dere jux on time worx..
but dey haven't reach yet..
bell invited 8 frens..
luckily I got patience..
thx God.. :D
e longest time I eva waited for latecomer was abt 45 mins..
c who can test my patience for 1 hr..
jk hahax..
after abt 20 to 30 mins bell n Chong Xin reached..
we wait for a while for Cherry n siew..
den decided to go eat..
after e musical concert we when home..
actually bell wanna go find Wee Kiat n a guy derx..
but i dun wan cos I dunno dem..
den in e end bell also didn't go so I think she went home to slp..
hahax..
I reached home at abt 7 plus..
rest awhile cos whole day having headache..
n i can tolerate e pain for so long w/o complaining..
hahax..
den started to use com at abt 8 plus..
watched hot shot..
ohhx my e Du Fei n Dong Fang Xiang r so handsome..!!
actually Du Fei is more handsome than DFX..
hahax..
Prayer:
Father, in e name of Jesus Christ, I thank U for Ur Word..
I shall never b anything outside what U've created mi to b..
Whatever U've set mi over, I will remain over in e name of Jesus..
By e power of e Holy Ghost, I call forth my ultimate destiny..
Wherever my ultimate destiny was buried, I send e power of resurrection to bring it out in e name of Jesus..
Every land U've destined mi to possess, I will possess it..
i shall attain my ultimate physical n spiritual heights..
No power will stop mi..
Father, everything U've destined for mi to possess in this life n e life to come shall never elude mi..
Thank U for hearing mi in Jesus' precious Name..
Amen..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment