Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bored & sick of it

Taffy is so cute even in her slp :D

Woke up @ abt 11.30pm..
experience headache..
think is bcos slp too long..
den used lappy use until v. bored..
do quiet time den go take a nap..
woke up @ 6pm..
saw Huan using my lappy..
jux now quarrel with Pei..
really can't take her attitude..
haix..
dunno what is she thinking abt..
I noe some part I'm wrong..
but she did more wrong than mi..
anyway if telling her off has no use I'm not gonna bother abt her anymore..
since she said those hurting words..
think today is e 1st time I quarrel with her w/o losing my temper..
if not I think e whole hse gone berserk..
I noe teenagers @ sec 3 period cfm will b rebellious..
so give her time to think abt it..

No comments: