Today didn't went to sch but instead I went for my eng exam..
e whole day I couldn't feel e stress of having an exam..
dunno izzit bcos I alr have e result so I dun really care or what..
e 1st paper was a bit stressful bcos I 4got what is e format & I wrote wrongly..
so I think my letter writing will not score well..
but I have confident in my compo..
hahax..
den paper 2 was quite easy..
I think it's bcos dey talked abt psychology & bio stuff which I'm interested in..
so I believe God will help mi & I will score well..
yeahx..!!
ok these few days I'm damn busy..
dere is no rest for mi at all..
ever since my attachment I couldn't get a time for mi to really slack..
& now I can feel e headache which I had alr experienced it last yr..
it is a v. bad headache..
sometimes e pain can suddenly come out & stay at one side of my brain..
may e Lord bless mi abundantly..!!

No comments:
Post a Comment