Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Saw Xin Yi



Today I was quite not myself..
a bit not myself..
suddenly so high today..
mayb it's bcos I have finally finished my eng exam with satisfaction..
anyway my malay lesson will b held starting from next week onwards..
it's like adding on to all my stress..
I wonder how all my senior can cope..
& today I saw XIN YI..!!
yes XIN YI..
I saw her boarding e same bus as mi but I avoided her..
y mux I avoid her..??
she is e one who wanna avoid us one..
I mux b too scared to face her..
some more she might pretend she doesn't noe mi if I call her..
it's quite a sad thing..
jux straight after O level she didn't contact with anyone..
even her 2 v. best fren..
Nurul & mi..
jux bcos of that matter she doesn't wanna talk to mi..
pls it's my freedom to do what I want ok..??
nvm it's e past..
let bygones b bygones..
anyway I have so many great frens around mi..
losing a fren who doesn't care much abt MY HAPPINESS is not a prob to mi..

[Still having a v. bad headache..]

No comments: