Friday, October 23, 2009

Good sign

This is e pic which we took when we rushed to amk hub to have our 1 hr break..
hahax..
bcos we r sick of sch's food..
only 6 mths & we alr felt like this..
can't imagine how r we gonna survive in this sch..
hahax..


This is only e 1st week of sch & I can feel e stress..
it's e right amt of stress & I like it..
bcos I feel e needs to study as much as possible..
to unds all those "chim chim" words..
today alr borrowed 3 thick books..!!
it's so heavy that I have a bad backache now..
but it's somehow worth it..
those books I borrowed r so impt for mi as a nurse..
I gain a lot of knowledge by reading it..
it's quite scary as dere is so many kinds of illness .. sickness .. diseases .. & so on and so forth..
den I will start to b conscious abt things that will affect mi..
but I'm still learning..
so dere is lots of things for mi to process..
I hope God will help mi so that I won't get stress up..

No comments: