Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy

I prayed for more things to do & God answered my prayer..!!
today I was like a busy lady..
I'm doing things all e time..
w/o stopping at all..
except when e lecturer came & asked mi to "tell story" to him from e case notes..
I like today man although e female lecturer is so weird..
I went somewhere else & she can't find mi..
den when I went back she will ask mi where did u go..
of cos go take things lahx..
dun tell mi she suspect I go slack lohx..
den ltr I took some things..
she asked mi, "what r u doing..??which bed r u bringing these things to..??"
she kept asking this kind of weird qns..
I can't be possibly report everything to her right..??
I'm alr rushing to do things & yet she is asking mi weird qns..
spoiled my mood..
hope tml will end with a happy mood..
today talked to a few female pt..
female pt is easier to talk to except for 1 male pt(discharged alr)..
those I talked to r grannies..
dey r so damn cute..
dey made my day..
hahax..

No comments: