Ytd was quite fun with those ex-sec sch frens..
went to class gathering('08 5a2) at Dom's function room..
arrived damn early then have to wait for ppl to come..
we have nth to do in e beginning then was damn bored..
but we used Dom's lappy to c some handsome guys..!!
hahax..!!
seriously have nth to do alr so go & c guys in FB..
got a few guys quite handsome only..
we have a gd laugh that day..
although I tend to get bored easily but I enjoy myself there..
cos I get to c my sec frens & talk abt our current life..
hope there is more gatherings in e coming yrs..!!
shot loads of random pics using Dom's cam..
but he haven't upload yet..
I'm waiting for it so to enjoy those pics..
hahax..
will definitely upload it here for ppl who will c..??
No comments:
Post a Comment