Ytd & today got nth to do so v. bored..
den today decided to go amk hub to shop..
bought some accessories for my hp..
v. satisfied with it..
walk around e mall den find it tiring so went back home at around 5 plus..
this wk supposed to b having clinical attachment..
but den bcos initially I was gg to jap but cancelled e trip..
so they can't help mi to reschedule my attachment..
quite sad & feel v. lonely..
but I think I can make a few frens..
pray that God will bless mi abundantly..!!
during last wk attachment I think a lot abt my future..
I really dunno what to do & feel helpless abt my future..
but den when we were talking Seha suddenly said that her sister is gg to pursue being an air stewardess after she grad..
I was so happy when she said she can help mi ask if I wanna study that course after I grad..
I think that she was sent by God to help mi..
so I came out with this decision & hope that God will give mi an ans..
after grad is I either study degree in early childhood or e air stewardess course..
so my fellow sisters & brothers pls help mi pray too..!!
thx..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment