Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I wanna SLEEP!!


I wanna SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP~~..!!
this few days suddenly felt like being a pig..
cos I really has nth to do..
my nursing frens r having attachment & 3 frens r away in Jap..
felt so bored & internet seems to make mi feel even more bored..
so maybe I can slp e whole afternoon..
but slp too much also not gd for body..
what can I do..??
revise for clinical attachment..??
btw today checked my results alr..
my GPA was like 2 point sth..!!
actually last sem also 2 point sth..
but den this sem my GPA dropped man..!!
think it's bcos it's not my interest & I didn't really wanna study..
but now I have a plan after grad den I have to study hard alr..
have to strive for 2 more yrs..!!
God pls pls pls help mi in my studies..!!
thanks..!!:))

No comments: