Tuesday, March 30, 2010

STRESS!!


Yes..!!Stress is the word..
This few days I'm so stress up..
I can't even slp peacefully..
When it's night time I'm very fearful of going to slp..
cos tml morning wake up e same thing to go through agn..
now left 7 more days..
how am I goin to survive in e ward..??
today when I'm serving medication..I was so stress..
some more e staff like not happy with mi but then she is still willing to teach mi..
I really cnt take it anymore..!!
I've alr left Ms Bella Tan a msg..
hope she call mi asap..!!
I really dread going to attachment..!!
how I hope this week is going to be my last week..
Today Susan really stress mi a lot..
she expect mi to know every single thing that we learn..
thank God that she is better than e Aishah..
she dun mind if she dun assess us when we r performing a procedure..
just have e staff can alr..
but Aishah wants to c us do..
all e lecturers that is with mi for e clinical attachment all said that if I'm not happy in doing then might as well get out..
they really said that, "get out"..
well 1st attachment I've alr cried now I almost cried..
what if next wk I really cnt tahan..??
God pls pls help mi..!!
I need e power of e blood of Jesus Christ to strengthen mi for at least this last 7 days..
today a pt nearly FALL DOWN in front of mi..!!
I was so shocked & scared..
she refused to listen to mi..
asked her to sit down & wait for mi dun wanna listen..
but then thank God that she didn't fell down..
if not I'm gonna get it..
some more tml she is going to be discharge..

No comments: