
Yeah..!!
tml onwards I will have things to do..
next wk will have clinical attachment..
gg back to taking care of patients..!!
hope e CI from my sch one will b good to us..
gg to make new frens..!!
hope they r nice & friendly..
today really was a v. boring day..
can't even think of how did I survived in the last few hrs..
ohhx yahx..
got one gd news I haven't share yet..
this sun I'm working at my church as a admin..??
I'm not sure what position..
as long as I have a job that's gd enough..
but den I'm gonna request for off day for every 1st sun of e mth so that I can have my Lord's supper..
hope I can work long there..
now I'm waiting for pastor Jasmine to call mi..
when can I go to gkids to serve..??
can't wait to play with all those adorable children..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment