Thx to God I finally found a job as a sales assistant..
I'm so happy n I dun feel scared..
mayb bcos I've done it b4..
Tml going to start work at Hypnosis at city link..
actually is quite far from my hse but no choice..
now e economy is v bad n until today finally found one den jux do..
[hahax]
hunny also doing e same job but different place..
she is working at wisma dere..
but we still have to buy black shirt..
b4 start work we alr spend so much..
tml lunch have to eat v cheap one..
[hahax]
Prayer:
My Lord n my God, I am thankful unto U for being so gracious unto mi..
I adore n worship Ur majesty in e name of Jesus..
Father, Lord, by reason of Ur Word in Psalm 84:11 which says, "For e Lord God is a sun n shield: e Lord will give grace n glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly," I receive grace for breakthrough in every area of my life..
Gracious Father, I command a change in all of my life.. Gracious Father, I command a change in all unprofitable situations in my life, ministry, family, marriage, businesses, finances in Jesus' name..
Let my disgrace b turned into grace by e blood of Jesus..
Because of e manifold grace of God in my life, my years shall not b in struggle but in prosperity..
I command my battle to change to blessings..
O Lord, clothe mi with Ur grace; do not withhold any good thing from mi.. Let my breakthrough begin to locate mi n glue themselves to mi in e mighty name of Jesus..
Amen..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment