Thursday, December 11, 2008

Han Ying's early bdae celebration

[hahax]
Today was so fun although i felt a bit tired..
we celebrated Hunny's bdae today v early..
actually was supposed to celebrate on this sat but bcos of some things den changed to today..
we went to downtown east n actually wanna go sakura eat..
but failed bcos e restaurant is closing at 2.30pm n we reached at 2 plus..
den no use go in spend so much den eat so little..
so we decided to go other place to eat..
Hunny said wanna go pasta mania eat so we went dere n eat..
we went ate finished we sang bdae song n cut cake..
den e manager come n tell us actually we cnt bring outside food in but he gave us exception..
but we felt v guilty..
after that Paul came to meet us..
actually v weird cos he came alr den we didin't do anything like..
jux went to arcade play den went to take lots of photos..
today cnt post photo cos hunny haven't send mi all those pics..
she said tml den tml i post..
[hahax]
when I was on my way to e bus stop to take bus 87 sth funny happened..
den I laughed to myself so embarrassed..
[hahax]
dere is a small gal walk beside mi den she kept looking at mi..
so I smiled at her twice she is still looking at mi den I decided not to care her..
after that she went behind to asked her mother..
she asked, in chi, "mummy where is Yan Ning jie jie..??"
she asked twice den her mother said, "she's not back from overseas.."
den she asked agn, "When is she coming back..??"
den her mother dunno reply her what n makes her asked her mother agn..
"e jie jie in front izzit her..??"
her mother replied, "this gal ahrx..??"
I think e small gal nodded..
"no.."
of cos her mother will say no..
I'm not her Yan Ning jie jie..
[hahax]
dunno for what reason her mother asked her, "y..?? u like this jie jie ahrx..??"
den she said, "yahx.."
[hahax]
so funny..
anyway have a blessed bdae for Kenny n Ray..

{Fearful?}
"Do not be afraid-I am with you..!! I am Your God-let nothing terrify you..!! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.." Isaiah 41:10

No comments: