Kimmy renew her books cos she have to do book review..
den Nya Nya Kimmy n I went to eat loads of things..
enjoying my life..
[hahax]
I jux change my blog skin..
cos dunno what happened to my blog that it is all mess up..
does this blog skin looks nicer than e old one..??
I like this beta..
cos this one has title over every post..
n it also has e monthly n recent post..
so cool...
I love it man..
[hahax]
I also put a new music for my blog..
it's v nice n e song gives mi lots of feelings that i dunno how to describe it..
it is from e twilight soundtrack bella's lullaby..
in e movie this music is played by Edward Cullen to Bella Swan..
e movie is so touching..
I wanna watch it in e cinema agn..
also this music makes mi happy relax n also other positive feelings..
[hahax]
{Quitting?}
"Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be brave, be strong. Do all your work in love." 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
LoVe,
PrinCess FloRence
Muackx..!!♥
PrinCess FloRence
Muackx..!!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment