Esther Ting n mi
Today meet up with Esther my long lost fren..
we noe each other for 9 yrs alr..
She contact mi a few wks ago..
she has a good memory sia still can rmb my hse phone..
we ate at my place here den actually wanna go Xinghua n look around..
but dere was a security guard..
we scared he will ask us to get lost so in e end didn't go in..
[hahax]
after that we walked to heartland n I bought a present for hunny..
I bluff her that I didn't buy any present for her..
hope she won't get to c my blog so soon..
[hahax]
follow by that we went to Hougang mall walk walk..
walk for a while Ting said she rushing off..
so left Esther n I..
we spent e rest of e time at lib..
den my mother came n find mi..
I shopped with my mother until 5 plus jiu go home..
reached home was busy with tml's event..
[hahax]
{Depressed?}
No comments:
Post a Comment