Friday, December 5, 2008

Slack the whole day

After 2 days of working day I cannot take it den I quit..
dunno y kena leg cramp..
but luckily today ok already..
I think other then do those "sitting-down" jobs..
I dun think I can do sales..
Also I think e other reason also bcos no friends but I noe work must learn to b independent..
I think I must learn to b independent..
[hahax..]
Today other than watching hot shot there is nothing for mi to do..
I think I slack at home for a few more days 1st..
next wed can meet Esther alr..

Prayer:
Glorious Father, I step forth and possess my possession right now..
Ur Word says that every place that my foot shall tread upon, that U've given to mi..
I bless Ur Name for this wonderful promise..
I stand on Ur Word to possess the material blessings..
I receive the souls of men for salvation..
Because U've given mi the land, I command every illegal occupants to pack out in the Name of Jesus..
I am now in charge..
I can't be intimidated..
By the power of Ur Word, I receive everything U've given mi in this land..
Thank U Father for honouring Ur Word in my life in Jesus mighty name..
Amen..
My ministry shall prosper in this land..
My business shall prosper in this land in Jesus Name, Amen..!!

No comments: