but I was late..
Jenny dunno i was coming bcos Hunny didn't tell her..
so we played badminton for an hour..
actually i didn't play much..
mayb abt 20 mins or more..??
i dunno..
[hahax]
after that Jenny went home n we went to hougang mall n have lunch..
actually was gg to shop a while..
but Hunny's sis is alone at home so I let her go home..
ytd n today tried to contact bell..
she is so busy until I find it v diff to contact her..
also can't always call her..
so sad..
tml actually gg to vivo to countdown..
but some got some probs den end up didn't go..
so sad..
but nvm at least i can enjoy e v last sec of 2008 wif my family..
[hahax]
{Wondering what you do?}
"No, the LORD has told us what is good. What he requires of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love, and to live in humble fellowship with our God." Micah 6:8
♥ LoVe, ♥
♥ PrinCess FloRence♥
No comments:
Post a Comment