

Kawaii Taffy!!
Have a wonderful sleep last night, but I slept until 11 plus in the morning. Was quite tired and have a mild headache. Spent a few hours using the lappy then went for the children small group. Talked to Pastor Pui Leng about the Korea trip and after that I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind. Things that are related to my soul mate. Sometimes, I think too much and it make me headache. It make me don't feel like talking about it. I think I'm running away from the problem. But there is no problem, I think the only problem is I'm creating my own problem. Ahrx! Nevermind! I don't even know what I'm typing already.
It's so wrong when my photos are so cheerful but my post sound so down. Hahax! I think I'm having mood swing now. Ciaos~
No comments:
Post a Comment