Monday, August 23, 2010

A slight change of direction

I received a letter from the SEED institute. I was quite excited to know what is inside the letter. I thought it will come out positive, but they said that my application for the early childhood course is being rejected! I was speechless at that moment. It was like suddenly I was lost in direction. But my family reminded me that it's ok because God's plan is always perfect. Yes that is God's plan and I have to follow it.

Told pastor Pui Leng and she said that aunt Winnie's suggestion came in time. During sunday, aunt Winnie asked me about my education so I told her that I'm waiting to get in to a private course. So she told me that actually I can choose a preschool and start working there. Then slowly they will sponsor me to further my study. Think God is telling me to walk in that direction. But first I must have the knowledge to choose the right preschool. Starting as an untrained teacher might be tough but if it's God's plan, He will surely help me through. I just hope that wherever I go, I can bring God's kingdom there.

No comments: