The sky in the morning was extremely beautiful! There is one part of the sky was like loads of clouds folding in. Kimmy said it looks like a mountain, a turnover mountain. Haha! Too bad I didn't manage to take a photo of it. I was too mesmerized by the beautiful sky. I thank God that He made such a beautiful sky for us to enjoy. In addition, today's Gkidz lesson was about - God made the sky on the second day. It reminded me of the morning sky.
Volunteer service and the main service was different. I want to watch how Rich Swingle preach the Gospel. It must be very interesting. The pastor in the volunteer service preached about how to experience a miracle in your life:
1) There must be a sense of great desperation.
2) There must be a spirit of genuine humility.
The bible passage was 2 Kings 5:1-17.
No comments:
Post a Comment