Thursday, August 19, 2010

What a happening day I have

I was being woke up by a phone call in the morning. Somebody called the house and I answered it. I was stumbling around the room to get to the phone. I picked up and the conversation goes like this:

Caller: Jie Jie ahrx?
Me: (Wondering who is on the other side of the phone) Yahx.
Caller: Don't go back to sleep horx.
Me: Orhx.
Caller: Finished preparing sms me.
Me: Huh? Why?
Caller: Huh? Finished preparing just sms me.
Me: Orhx.

Isn't it hilarious that when I don't even know who is it but I still can have a 1/2 minute conversation with the caller? Back then I don't even remember that I need to ask who the caller is before answering the question. Then I went back to lie down on my bed. After a few seconds of turning around and feeling kind of weird, I went to find my mum and told her the whole scenario. I said it felt like a dream and she replied that it might be a dream. But after thinking about it, I went to wake my sister up and asked her. She said it might be Beelay and I have mistaken her calling me Jie Jie. She actually asked "Wake up already?" (=.=) I'm too used to people calling me 'Jie Jie' so I don't feel weird about it.

Then in the afternoon while I was using my lappy, my sis, Kimmy came home from school crying and saying something that I couldn't understand. I though I heard something like bullying. I though her friends bullied her, so I quickly rushed outside to find out what happened. I was relieved when she said that she saw a dead body. She was so terrified and couldn't get out of it. Then I was wondering what would my reaction be if I ever see a dead body. Would I go and find out whether is it really a dead body? Or run away crying like her? Or maybe I will just walk away like nothing happen? I think the third one won't happen because I'm not that unemotional.

This week's 40 DOF is being cancelled again. I've even thought of my testimony to say. Well, I think I've not been praying as hard as I'm in Korea. The attitude I have there should be in here in Singapore, in my room, in my daily life!!

Anyway I was quite disappointed at night. Today, Thursday at 10pm it was supposed to broadcast 'Drop Dead Diva' at channel 5. But instead of my Drop Dead Diva, they showed me YOG!!! I waited for it to show up after the program but it proceed to the 'Animals Planet' and then the news! How can they cheat my feelings like this?! They even showed on the Today's newspaper that it will be showing before the YOG. So disappointed that this kind of thing happen. The below photo is the proof from the newspaper.

No comments: