Tuesday, August 17, 2010

iLove

"Marriage is made up of two people with different personalities. In order for it to work, God's character must be in both the man and the wife." quoted from Johanna Castellanos in 'iLove'. If we don't have God's character in us, you will find it easy to get into fights and quarrels, worst thing is to get divorce.

iLove is a book that inspired me to do great things. Things that God wants me to do. It is an interesting book that I love a lot, each and every page I read touched deep down into my heart. It teaches me about relationship from before to in the relationship. I believe what every youth should do is to patiently WAIT for their right one and not rush into any relationship their human mind think it is best for their future. Rushing without a second thought is the worst decision in the world.

"God's work done God's way will never lack God's supplies."

~ Hudson Taylor

No comments: