Taffy look like a seal(haha)!
On the 16th of August 2010, which is yesterday(haha), I went for my aptitude test at SEED institute. So now I'm waiting for them to call me for an interview. I need an interview because I'm under 21 years old(=.=). Please pray for me that I can get into this course. Thanks! :)
Went to eat at bugis and shop for a little while. When my mother and I was about to go home, we decided to go to Haji lane. Guess what?! I saw the mediacorp actor, Elvin Ng Jun Xiong. He is so much more handsome in real life!! They were waiting for the rain to stop so they were just sitting down there. Too bad, there is only him. Wouldn't it be great if Jeanette Aw was there too?!
That night, I went to meet Mei Yi at Hougang mall. Can consider her as my long-lost friend. I know her since I was in primary 1! But in between the years, we didn't get together and lost contact due to my transferring of school to Charlton. We don't really know each other but we can chat for nearly 2 hours. She even introduced some jobs to me. Esther has job for me and she has it too. So I'm still considering which one to work. Or take both? Then suddenly today my sister asked me whether do I want to work at takashimaya as a fake promoter. So many jobs offering to me. By the way I called it a fake promoter is because they wear the tag called 'promoter' but they don't promote their stuff. They simply just stand there and tidy up their small area of clothes. They can sms and chit-chat with their friend. THEIR FRIEND you know, they can work together!
Anyway, I want to start practicing my english, so I deliberately write in paragraphs to make it look like a small composition. It's not that I haven't start practicing, it's just that I'm putting more hard works into it. I'm trying my very best not to type those short forms and singlish. So what's the next step?
No comments:
Post a Comment