Monday, May 9, 2011

Another busy week

First thing in the morning, I was being asked to take care of Josh, an autism child. He was crying very badly at the classroom. I was trying my very best to bring him to change into uniform but still couldn't. He told me he want to go home and doesn't want to change. In the end, we found out that his elder brother didn't go to school because today is a public holiday. He also doesn't want to go to school and he still know how to give excuses to not come to school.

Last week was a very very busy week. This week is another busy week again. I told myself not to stay until 1900 but I still stayed until 1900 then went home. There are too many things to do, still haven't finish most of it. Took the video with Angeline but was unsuccessful!:( Angeline kept smiling but doesn't want to answer my questions. Then when she can answer, it was my turn to laugh. Took 5 times and decided to video again on wed, Thurs or Fri. Lord, please help me to be able to finish it by this Fri.

Today the class attendance is only 19/27. It's so much easier to control the class when it's smaller in size. But there is always still some who will give me trouble. But it's really better, I didn't raise my voice at all!:) During the afternoon, my back started to feel uncomfortable and weird. I want to rest but there is no chance for me to rest. I need a 2 weeks break! HAHA! But I can't apply leave for 2 weeks. AAHHHHHH!!!!!! I need rest! How to rest, LORD?!

I'm going to sleep now. Nowadays been watching the 2200 show on channel U until I sleep after 2300. I believe I will be able to sleep at 2200 after the last episode ends this Wednesday. Sleep, sleep, sleep and rest, rest, rest.

No comments: