Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wiped out

Reached workplace at 0830 and work until 1900 with NO break! Mrs Lim asked me how come I'm so late. But I thought we were supposed to reach at 0830. Anyway, the children took photos almost for the whole day! They take photo from about 0900 till 1600! Poor children. Some even can't get to sleep.

During lunch time, the moment I want to take a bite from my hotdog bun, the children asked for second helping, ketchup, mayonnaise and watermelon. That's the problem with too many children in the class. HAHA!

When they woke up, suddenly one of the children scream and shout for me. I turned and take a look and I saw a millipede!! It was crawling around and I was too afraid and I shouted for Zhou lao shi for help. She came and killed the insect.I was so scared that I grabbed both Claire and Dao Jun by my side. HAHA!

After work, I brought all the K2 and K1 mattresses to music room! It was a great work done by me with God. HEHE~ Today too many things are happening already. 2 children was being rude with me. Oh man~ I'm too easily bullied already. The children purposely ignored my instructions! Lord please help to manage this class of children.

No comments: