Sunday, May 29, 2011

June holidays are coming

Finally Parent function and PTC is over! Hallelujah! I have not have the time to be able to update my blog. Whole week was so pack that only Monday I was able to go home at 1900. Today finally can be able to stay at home after church! I was quite enjoying my day at home catching up with "The in-laws". Missed 4 episodes and now tomorrow is the last episode.

June holidays are here and the children will be having lots of fun. I only take break for the spelling! HAHA! At least it can be stopped for one month. Last week I lost my voice on Tuesday and they asked me to go back because Wednesday was our PTC. In the end, some misunderstanding then I did some work and went back home. Still haven't hand in my MC yet.

Last week I felt quite unfair because Clarinda and I received some instructions from the Supervisor. But in the end was reprimanded by the manager for listening to the instrustions and didn't approach her. Well we were wrong but she totally turn the whole thing to us. At least tell the Supervisor not to do that again in a nice way. But she didn't. She even states that she know we are new, but she was not viewing from our perspective. Well, it's unfair, but I will leave it to God to settle. God I felt unfair please help me to forgive and forget and leave it to you.

No comments: